Next: Statements of the panelists
Up: Panel ``Extensions of the
Previous: Panel ``Extensions of the
The panel chair raised the following questions:
- Are any general principles of the design of
Logic Programming (LP)/ASP languages emerging?
- What is the role of applications as advisory
force for the design of LP/ASP languages?
- What is the role of constraint modeling and solving as a
driving force for the design of LP/ASP languages?
- Are these two contradictory, complementary?
- Adopting SQL (database query languages) for ASP. Is there
any potential, are there any lessons to learn there?
- Programming language issues for LP/ASP: APIs, I/O,
integration with other programming languages, ...
- The next ASP language - your vision, three to five
- How to accomplish that?